Friday, December 18, 2009

Shopping is Done

I am finally done with all the Christmas shopping. Yesterday I got all the food shopping done and the last bit of Christmas presents. I also picked up a few things for the house to help make it look nice for company. I got new curtains for the living room and spray paint for the hardware in the kitchen. I went ahead and painted the hardware and got it on. I decided that I would use the leftover and paint the back splash in the kitchen. The pink is slowly going away. Its a hammered finish brown color. So far it looks good. Just a few more coats. I was supposed to be picking the house up today not making a mess. I have to work tonight so projects are always cut short. Next week I plan on grouting the kitchen tiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment